- 14 April 2015 Final Program is available here (PDF).
- 14 April 2015 Information for Presenters is available on Program page.
- 23 March 2015 Online submission site is closed.
- 13 March 2015 Tentative Program is available here (PDF).
- 13 March 2015 APBP Leaflet is available here (PDF).
- 15 December 2014 Abstract Due date is extended to 26 January 2015.
- 03 December 2014 Paper submission is started.
- 13 November 2014 Submission page update.
- 29 October 2014 First call for papers is available here (PDF).
- 09 October 2014 Homepage opened.
Abstract Due Date：26 January 2015
12 December 2014
Early Registration Due Date：20 March 2015
The 5th Asian and Pacific-Rim Symposium on Biophotonics (APBP`15) will be held at Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, Japan on 22nd-24th April in the frame of the Optics & Photonics International Congress 2015 (OPIC2015).
The APBP`15 covers the following topics:(1) Optical microscopy and nanoscopy; (2) Novel spectroscopy and molecular probes; (3) Optical coherence imaging; (4) Photoacoustic methods; (5) Diffuse spectroscopy and imaging; (6) Photo therapeutics and laser tissue/cell interactions; and (7) Novel biophotonics techniques and applications.
Sponsor & Supports
APBP'15 is sponsored by the Optical Society of Japan and 185th Committee on Optical Imaging Technique Development, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science