Plenary Speaker and Invited Speakers
Brian W. Pogue, Dartmouth College, USA
New methods for whole-animal, quantitative, high-resolution, molecular imaging
Thursday, 23 April 2015, 15:45 – 16:45 [Room 303]
Tadao Sugiura, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
Optical tweezers for investigation of mechanical property of a cell
Wednesday, 22 April 2015, 14:15 – 14:45 [Room 414+415]
Motoshi Kaya, University of Tokyo, Japan
Molecular mechanism of efficient muscle contraction revealed by single molecule approaches
Wednesday, 22 April 2015, 15:45 – 16:15 [Room 414+415]
Chih-Chung Yang, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
Optical coherence tomography based on resonant absorption and scattering of localized surface plasmon on Au nanorings
Thursday, 23 April 2015, 9:15 – 9:45 [Room 303]
Tomonori Yano, National Cancer Center Hospital East, Japan
Photodynamic therapy as a salvage treatment for local failure after chemoradiotherapy for esophageal cancer
Friday, 24 April 2015, 9:00 – 9:30 [Room 303]
Chulhong Kim, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea
Recent Progress in Photoacoustic Imaging: Systems, Agents, and Applications
Friday, 24 April 2015, 11:00 – 11:30 [Room 303]
Yasuteru Urano, University of Tokyo, Japan
Development of a novel spontaneously blinking fluorophore for single-molecule localization microscopy
Friday, 24 April 2015, 13:30 – 14:00 [Room 303]
Yutaka Yamashita, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Japan
Recent progress in Time-Resolved Spectroscopy and its medical applications
Friday, 24 April 2015, 16:00 – 16:30 [Room 303]
Information for Presenters
For oral presentation (contributed papers)
- ・Presentation time for oral presentation is 15 minutes including discussion and change of speakers (10 min. talk + 4 min. discussion + 1 min. change). Talk should never exceed 12 minutes.
- ・All speakers giving an oral presentation are requested to bring their own PC.
- ・Prepared projector has a “Mini D-sub 15 pin” PC cable connector.
- ・If your PC does not connectable with this cable connector, please bring an adaptor to connect your PC to the Mini D-sub 15 pin PC cable connector.
- ・The resolution of the projector is XGA (1024×768). Please adjust the resolution setting of your PC beforehand, if required.
- ・All speakers giving an oral presentation are recommended to arrive at the room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session and check the connection of your PC to the projector.
For poster presentation – Poster flush presentation
- ・Presentation time for poster flush presentation is strictly limited to 2 minutes.
- ・The meeting room is equipped with a Windows computer which runs on Windows 8 with Office 2013. Only this computer will be used for all poster flush presentation. Use of your own PC will not be possible.
- ・The poster flush presentation must be in Power Point format and use no more than 3 slides, including the title slide.
- ・All speakers giving poster flush presentation are requested to:
A) send the file of their presentation to APBP Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email by Tuesday 21 April (and bring their file to the meeting room, just in case),
B) bring a USB memory storing the file of their presentation to the meeting room before starting the session.
- ・The file name of the presentation should be the same as your presentation ID.
Poster view and discussion
- ・Poster should be hanged according to presentation ID number by 13.00 on Thursday 23 April.
- ・The size of poster boards is 180 cm (width) × 210 cm (height).
- ・Push pins will be provided to hang your poster.
- ・A poster author or co-author is required to stand by the poster during the Poster View and Discussion session to answer questions from attendees.